DSA Springtime Mega-Freebie
For our english speaking friends:
We have a big Freebie for you! Some members of the Digi-Scrap-Angels made a Collab-kit for you! It´s a spring kit with 27 papers and over 50 elements and wordarts. From tomorrow, every day there will be a part of it for free download on one of our blogs. See the list under this!
Please leave a comment on our Angels Blogs if you download the parts of it :-) Thank you and happy scrapping!
01.04. Anja http://meinblog-anja.blogspot.com/
02.04. Pam http://dreams-in-pictures.blogspot.com/
03.04. Antje http://catalena.blogspot.com
04.04. Bettybuh http://bettybuhs-blog.blogspot.com/
05.04. Claudi http://blog.csscraps.de
06.04. Lilly http://www.jomelyto.twoday.net
07.04. Maike *hier auf dem DSA Blog* (you will find this here)
08.04. Anni http://www.anniscreativityblooms.blogspot.com
09.04. Steffi http://steffi1979.blogspot.com/


7 Kommentare:
*freufreu* Es geht los!!
*ersten Teil mitnehm* :-)))
fajna strona-super zestaw
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much for this huge kit. I have just downloaded part five and I like it very much.
I will be back tomorrow.
Thank you all for the great kit and for sharing it so freely.
Vielen Dank für diesen sehr schönen SpringTime,
merci beaucoup....!!!
Thank you for the lovely set - however 4Shared was down all afternoon and evening so I couldn't download the last part. Will it still be available tomorrow?
Bsquared in California
Kommentar veröffentlichen